I want to keep my old number, but no longer want to have house phones. What do I do?

Answer: Simple! You would need to port your number to the RoboBeGone system. Then what you would have to do is forward calls that are ringing your home number to your cellphone which is made easy with RoboBeGone’s call forwarding service. After that, reap the rewards of saving big money by not having to pay for your old analog phone line. If you were only paying for phone service, you can cancel that after the number has been ported to RoboBeGone. If you have a package plan, click HERE.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on print
Share on email